Employment OpportunitiesLet’s Communicate is a unique and dynamic company that provides Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and soon Physical Therapy for children between the ages of birth to 21. Let’s Communicate prides itself on providing comprehensive, holistic, and exceptional services to all patients and their families. Let’s Communicate focuses on establishing mentorship, professional learning, and onsite continuing education in order to maintain a staff of highly qualified therapists.
Our team members are our greatest assets and we strive to provide the most productive and enjoyable work environment possible.
- Higher Pay: Team members receive a highly competitive pay for their assigned position according to their education, experience and skill sets.
- Less Paperwork: We strive to keep lengthy paperwork to a minimum. We take care of Insurance Authorizations, Doctor’s Orders, and the other time consuming paperwork to allow our team members to be the “therapists” they were trained to be.
- Child and Family-Centered: We believe in child-centered approach to therapy, focusing on results and family education. We individualize each treatment plan for the child and their family.
- Billing: We handle all aspects of billing and payment issues for our patients and our therapists are paid by direct deposit every other Friday.
- Training: We want our therapists to constantly improve their skill level and to be lifelong learners. We provide $200 per year for approved continuing education for our full-time employees.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to enhance the lives of children, don’t look any further than Let’s Communicate. We are seeking licensed occupational, physical, and speech therapists with a love for pediatrics, a desire to grow in his/her profession, an interest in diverse populations, and a heart for collaboration. We also have opportunities for CFY therapists as well.
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITSWe offer a stable and professional working environment with competitive pay and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in the dedication of our staff. Below is a sampling of the benefits we offer.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Medical Health Insurance
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Optional supplemental insurance programs (dental, disability, etc.)
- Staff development opportunities
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Collaborative team approach to our therapy services with OT’s, and SLP’s
- Work culture and environment of support, collaboration, positivity, vision and purpose
Let’s Communicate encourages students who want to pursue a career in Pediatric therapy to apply for our student observation program. We currently offer student observation for our speech and occupational therapy disciplines in an outpatient clinical setting. If you would like to take advantage of our observation program, please send us an email with your current educational situation and observation requirements. firstname.lastname@example.org
My son has had speech therapy with Mrs.Anna and occupational therapy with Mrs.Erica , and he's a completely changed kid. He went from barely speaking clearly to now speaking full sentences clearly . The atmosphere and the love put out at this office is truly amazing. They're so welcoming , and reassuring.
We absolutely LOVE all the wonderful people here!! My son adores Anna and still talks about her to this day! Ya'll are extremely talented and great at what you do!
Erica is amazing! My son loves his visits with her.
These ladies so care for our kids they are the best